A light and elegant white wine that balances sweet and juicy flavors with bright acidity.
Francis Ford Coppola's inspiration for the Diamond Collection was a bottle of 1906 Claret he found in the cellar of his Napa Valley property when he purchased it in 1975. Coppola's Diamond Collection wines are classic California expressions that offer fruit-forward, multi-dimensional flavor, and immediate drinkability.
To create a light and fresh Sauvignon Blanc that displays good balance and vibrant flavors, we blend grapes from three locations; Alexander Valley, Sonoma Valley, and Lake County. Alexander Valley fruit provides a core of citrus and juicy tropical fruit flavors. The high elevation volcanic soils of Lake County contribute pretty floral notes and the Sonoma Valley grapes boast distinct mineral nuances. To capture the varietal's aromatic qualities, the wine is fermented and finished in stainless steel. The pale yellow wine has lemon, guava, and orange blossom aromas leading into a palate of exotic tangerine and pineapple flavors. Enjoy with roast chicken, seafood, and salad dishes.
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaTypeWhiteVarietalSauvignon BlancVintage2016Alcohol13%GrapeSauvignon Blanc
Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Sauvignon Blanc
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsPaumanok Sauvignon Blanc750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsSanta Margherita Pinot Grigio DOC750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGérard Bertrand Côte des Roses Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDom. Rothschild (Lafite) Légende Bordeaux Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsFrancis Coppola Diamond Collection Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsFranciscan Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)