A light and elegant white wine that balances sweet and juicy flavors with bright acidity.
Francis Ford Coppola's inspiration for the Diamond Collection was a bottle of 1906 Claret he found in the cellar of his Napa Valley property when he purchased it in 1975. Coppola's Diamond Collection wines are classic California expressions that offer fruit-forward, multi-dimensional flavor, and immediate drinkability.
To create a light and fresh Sauvignon Blanc that displays good balance and vibrant flavors, we blend grapes from three locations; Alexander Valley, Sonoma Valley, and Lake County. Alexander Valley fruit provides a core of citrus and juicy tropical fruit flavors. The high elevation volcanic soils of Lake County contribute pretty floral notes and the Sonoma Valley grapes boast distinct mineral nuances. To capture the varietal's aromatic qualities, the wine is fermented and finished in stainless steel. The pale yellow wine has lemon, guava, and orange blossom aromas leading into a palate of exotic tangerine and pineapple flavors. Enjoy with roast chicken, seafood, and salad dishes.
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaTypeWhiteVarietalSauvignon BlancVintage2016Alcohol13%GrapeSauvignon Blanc
Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Sauvignon Blanc
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDom. Rothschild (Lafite) Légende Bordeaux Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLandon Cabernet Sauvignon Santa Ynez Valley750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPaumanok Sauvignon Blanc750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsHakutsuruSayuri Nigori Sake720ml$16.99/ea($23.60/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Rosé750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)