It's time to think inside the box. The Wineberry Box conserves your wine from its worst enemies — air and light. This prevents oxidation and keeps your wine fresh longer. With a convenient carrying strap, there's no better wine for a party or picnic.
Château Tassin is located in Rions, one of the Bordeaux's oldest medieval towns. The Gonfrier family produces the Tassin wines using sustainable agricultural practices. This straw-colored wine has a very fruity nose with aromas notably of citrus fruit and pear. Château Tassin Bordeaux Blanc is a dry white that perfectly accompanies fish and seafood, pasta with cream sauce, chicken, and fine charcuterie and sheep's milk cheese. (from the vintner)
CountryFranceRegion/StateBordeauxTypeWhiteVarietalSauvignon Blanc, SemillonVintage2017Alcohol12.5%GrapeSauvignon Blanc 85%, Semillon 15%
Château Tassin Bordeaux Sauvignon Blanc Wineberry, Box
Like That? You'll Love This.
- RonnybrookAll Natural Creamline Milk, Plastic Bottle12oz$1.99/ea($2.65/pt)
- wine&spiritsLes Alliés Rosé, Box3L$24.99/ea($8.33/l)
- wine&spiritsHérisson Rosé, Box3L$29.99/ea($10.00/l)
- wine&spiritsHérisson Coteaux Bourguignons Gamay Pinot Noir, Box3L (3000ml)$34.99/ea($11.66/l)
- Ballast PointGrapefruit Sculpin IPA, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$16.99/ea($3.78/pt)