A tribute to Michel Chapoutier's daughter Mathilda and the unofficial Australian national anthem 'Waltzing Mathilda', Chapoutier's dry rosé is made from 100% Grenache and is a revelation of sensory delights.
A southern extension of the Great Dividing Range, the Victorian Pyrenees foothills create a remarkable diversity of microclimates, ancient soils and exposures, resulting in low cropping vines ideal for intensely flavorful wines.
This wine is pale salmon in color with aromas of candy and is made in the traditional Rosé de Provence style. This wine is fresh with vibrant fruit characteristics of pomegranates and raspberries. Perfect with smoked salmon, grilled fish and other light dishes, or enjoy it on its own to fully appreciate the delicate aromas, perfect as an aperitif. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryAustraliaRegion/StateSouth AustraliaSub-RegionVictoriaTypeRosé, Organic & BiodynamicVarietalGrenache/GarnachaVintage2017Alcohol13%Grape100% Grenache
Tournon Mathilda Chapoutier Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsMilou Rosé750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Meridiana Piemonte Rosato DOC Le Quattro Terre750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau des Bormettes Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Cabernet750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spirits4th November Terra Alta Petit White Blend750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsOtto's Constant Dream Sauvignon Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
$15.99Any 3 Select Wines for $37.98($19.19/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Ailes d'un Ange Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSalmon Run Riesling750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
15%Linton Park Chardonnay750ml$13.49/ea
$14.99Any 3 Select Wines for $37.98($17.99/l)
- wine&spiritsImpello Zinfandel Paso Robles750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMarco Scolaris Sauvignon Blanc Collio DOC750ml$14.99/ea($5.00/l)