Bormettes dry elegant rosé was originally created for the legendary Paris department store Galeries Lafayette.
A rosé of impeccable pedigree. Hailing from the La Londe subregion, Château des Bormettes rosé is one of the top Cinsault-based rosés from the Côtes de Provence.
A light pink colored wine, it has a nose which combines red watermelon, wild strawberry, and stone fruit aromas with a hint of citrus. Across the palate floral and apricot notes are apparent with a hint of minerality leading into a soft, flavorful finish. This supple, fleshy dry rosé is perfect as an aperitif or with cheese, tapas, light pasta, grilled fish, pizzas, and Asian cuisine. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateProvenceSub-RegionLa Lande Les MauresTypeRoséVarietalCinsault, Grenache/GarnachaVintage2017Alcohol13.5%GrapeCinsault 80%, Grenache 12%, Syrah 7%, Vermentino 1%
Château des Bormettes Côtes de Provence Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLa Meridiana Piemonte Rosato DOC Le Quattro Terre750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsSampietrana 1952 Brindisi DOP Riserva750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMilou Rosé750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spirits4th November Terra Alta Petit White Blend750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
15%Linton Park Chardonnay750ml
15%Altos de Sueño Cava Brut Reserva750ml
- wine&spiritsMarco Scolaris Sauvignon Blanc Collio DOC750ml$14.99/ea($5.00/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Ailes d'un Ange Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTournon Mathilda Chapoutier Rosé750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau de la Deidière Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
15%Villa Aurora Dolcetto D'Alba750ml