Jon Bon Jovi, his son Jesse, and South of France winemaker Gerard Bertrand have teamed up to create the ultimate summer sipper. They have sought to capture the spirit shared between the Hamptons and the South of France: enjoying life and a good bottle of wine to share with friends.
Gérard Bertrand selected the best plots to create this wine. The Grenache, Cinsault, Mourvèdre and Syrah are harvested separately when each of them is at just the right ripeness level. The grapes are harvest and cooled to preserve their fresh, fruity character.
A fresh rosé bursting with bright strawberry, cherry and watermelon red fruit aromas and flavors, this wine is balanced with crisp acidity and a touch of minerality leading into the long, dry and refreshing finish. Very easy-drinking and hard to put down, this rosé is a great aperitif and will pair with a variety of lighter fare from salads to seafood and grilled chicken to burgers. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateLanguedocTypeRoséVarietalGrenache Blanc, Cinsault, Syrah/ShirazVintage2017Alcohol13%GrapeGrenache, Cinsault, Mourvedre, and Syrah
Diving Into Hampton Water Rosé
- wine&spiritsAmble + Chase Provence Rosé, Cans4ct, 250ml ea$19.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau de Berne Emotion Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- Diced Sweet Potatoapprox. 20oz$4.99/ea
- wine&spiritsFinca Wölffer Rosé Mendoza750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
16%Le Bon Goût Dry Rosé750ml$10.79/ea
$11.99Any 4 Staff Picks for $40.00($14.39/l)