All Prosecco wines are made primarily from the Glera grape, a native variety with origins in the lovely village of Prosecco, near Trieste. The Glera grape gives the wine structure and body and is considered to be the heart of Prosecco wines, just as Sangiovese is the heart of Tuscan wines. Ruffino Prosecco DOC is made entirely of Glera grapes. It's easy-to-drink style makes it a versatile food companion. Prosecco is also perfect as an aperitif or mixed into cocktails.
Bright straw yellow with fine bubbles. The bouquet is fragrant and bursting with fruit notes. It shows clean aromas of apples, pears, and citrus, accompanied by hints of wisteria. Crisp, clean, and delicate with fine bubbles on the palate. Intense flavors of apples and peaches lead to a pleasant finish with lingering fruit and floral notes.
Enjoy Ruffino Prosecco on its own or mix it into a favorite cocktail. It's also delicious served with pizza, fish, shellfish, or white meat dishes. (from the vintner)
Ruffino Prosecco DOC
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCupcake Vineyards Prosecco750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMontinore Estate Pinot Gris750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGrapesmith & Crusher Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHerzog Late Harvest Chenin Blanc750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMonkey Bay Sauvignon Blanc1.5L$17.99/ea($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsZaccagnini Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)