Great wine begins in the vineyard, which is why Simi made its home in the heart of the spectacular Sonoma County over 140 years ago.
Simi Chardonnay has a brilliantly clear hue, golden straw with glimmers of golden light—a color that dramatically sets the stage for what is to come. The nose is similarly demonstrative, with expressive notes of pineapple, white peach, green apple, Meyer lemon, and orange blossom laced with hints of butter, toasty brioche, and smoke. It all comes together on the palate with zesty, fresh flavors of tangerine, lemon curd, stone fruit, white peach, and nectarine framed by sweet toast and vanilla followed with wet-stone minerality and orange peel on the finish.
Enjoy this food-friendly Chardonnay with smoked salmon with lemon aioli and toasted brioche; spot sautéed with garlic, lemon, and parsley; or a caprese salad with ripe peach slices, basil, and fresh mozzarella. (from the vintner)
Simi Chardonnay Sonoma County
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsChalk Hill Sonoma Coast Chardonnay750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsClos du Bois Chardonnay California750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsKendall Jackson Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Crema Chardonnay Monterey750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsSimi Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley750ml$26.99/ea($35.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBread & Butter Chardonnay750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSonoma Cutrer Sonoma Coast Chardonnay750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHess Select Chardonnay Monterey750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCupcake Vineyards Chardonnay750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAu Bon Climat Chardonnay Santa Barbara750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGabriel Chevalier Mâcon-Villages Chardonnay750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)