A to Z Wineworks was started in 2002 by four friends who were Oregon wine industry veterans. Diverse sourcing across the state offers complexity and depth to the one wine of each variety that is blended in each vintage. Over the past two decades A to Z wines have been recognized for their dependable quality and great value.
Striking aromas of black cherries, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries are overlaid with a cornucopia of spices. As the wine opens, aromas expand to include pipe tobacco, fennel and red currants. The palate initially mirrors the aromatics with complex, pure red and blue fruit flavors. As the wine moves across the palate, ripe, dusty tannins bracketed by juicy acidity give shape and definition to the powerful fruit flavors in harmony with a mineral quality, reminiscent of slate and graphite.
A pretty, versatile wine that will pair neatly with most proteins cooked in a wide variety of styles, as well as earthy, and rustic vegetables, and bright-red to black fruits like cherry, cranberry, or plum. Enjoy with fuller-bodied seafood like salmon, halibut, or trout; pork, grilled meats; root vegetables and mushrooms; and, of course, duck with cherry gastrique. (from the vintner)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateOregonTypeRedVarietalPinot NoirVintage2015Alcohol13.5%GrapePinot Noir 100%
A to Z Oregon Pinot Noir
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsMacRostie Chardonnay Sonoma Coast750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDuckhorn Decoy Pinot Noir Sonoma County750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGoose Bay Pinot Noir750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsA to Z Oregon Pinot Gris750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCloudline Oregon Pinot Noir750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsKendall Jackson Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPrimarius Pinot Noir Oregon750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)