Since the mid-1970s Duckhorn Vineyards has spent more than 30 years establishing itself as one of North America's premier producers. In the 1990s, Duckhorn created the Decoy wines from Sonoma County to deliver great quality at a remarkable price.
Duckhorn Vineyards has been crafting Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc since 1982. Expanding on this winemaking tradition, Decoy Sonoma County Sauvignon Blanc allows our winemaking team the opportunity to explore a different expression of this great grape from another recognized California appellation.
This enticing wine offers vivid flavors of grapefruit and apricot, as well as lovely notes of honeydew and lemongrass. On the palate, refreshing acidity mingles with a subtle sweetness that carries through to a fresh, lively finish. Enjoy as an aperitif or with shellfish, grilled salmon, avocado toast, or pickled cucumber salad. (from the vintner)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionSonoma CountyVarietalSauvignon BlancVintage2018Alcohol13.5%GrapeSauvignon Blanc 100%
Duckhorn Decoy Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma County
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDuckhorn Decoy Pinot Noir Sonoma County750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDuckhorn Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHonig Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsWhitehaven Sauvignon Blanc750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAu Bon Climat Chardonnay Santa Barbara750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)