This full-bodied and fruity wine comes from vines grown high on the slopes of Mount Ventoux, one of the top vineyards in the Rhône valley. It has been meticulously selected and blended by the Perrin Family, who also produce one of France's most acclaimed wines: Château de Beaucastel.
The blend of Grenache, Syrah, Carignan, and Cinsault grapes has produced a typical Rhône valley style, full of ripe fruit and spice aromas. Deep cherry-red in color, La Vieille Ferme Red has soft tannins, good body and a fresh finish. An unpretentious wine to pair with a spontaneous meal, or just enjoy with friends. (from the vintner)
CountryFranceRegion/StateRhône ValleyVarietalGrenache/Garnacha, Syrah/Shiraz, CinsaultVintage2015Alcohol13%GrapeGrenache, Syrah, Cinsault, Carignan
La Vieille Ferme Red
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLa Vieille Ferme White3L$32.99/ea($11.00/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Le Garrigon Cotes du Rhone Wineberry, Box3L (3000ml)$45.99/ea($15.33/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Le Gardera Wineberry, Box3L$44.99/ea($15.00/l)
- wine&spiritsHérisson Coteaux Bourguignons Gamay Pinot Noir, Box3L (3000ml)$34.99/ea($11.66/l)
5%Brown CowSmooth and Creamy Cream Top Yogurt, Vanilla12ct, 5.3oz ea$13.49/cs
- wine&spiritsCanyon Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$8.99/ea($11.99/l)