As from 2001, Laura and Fabrizio have been sided by the collaboration of a wine maker. From this encounter with Andrea Giovannini, a strong relationship was born where the energies coming from each one become synergies for the company, all going in the same direction.
The continuous experiments, the maximum research for quality and the great attention to each and every detail of the production process, from the vineyard to the cellar, form the DNA of this company, made up of people who, with their emotions and passions accompany the ageing itinerary of this great gift from Mother Nature.
Castello di Monsanto Chianti Classico Riserva hand-picked grapes selected at the optimum moment of the vintage. Ruby red tending towards garnet colors. With rich, intense and complex with aromas of black cherry and spice. Full bodied with rich red berry fruit flavors matched with a backbone of tannin.
Pair with pasta with meat or tomato sauce, roasted meats and hard cheeses. (from the vintner)
CountryItalyRegion/StateTuscanyTypeRedVintage2016Alcohol14%GrapeSangiovese 90%, Canaiolo and Colorino 10%
Castello di Monsanto Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCiacci Piccolomini Rosso di Montalcino DOC750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsQuerciabella Chianti Classico750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVietti Nebbiolo Perbacco DOC750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsRuffino Riserva Ducale Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGabriel Chevalier Pouilly-Fuissé "Vieilles Vignes"750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVietti Barolo Castiglione DOCG750ml$59.99/ea($79.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBodegas Muga Rioja Reserva750ml$32.99/ea($43.99/l)
- wine&spiritsRuffino Riserva Ducale Oro Chianti Classico Gran Selezione DOCG750ml$39.99/ea($53.32/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Rosa Barolo DOCG750ml$28.99/ea($38.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCaparzo Brunello di Montalcino750ml$44.99/ea($59.99/l)
- wine&spiritsRetromarcia Organic Chianti Classico750ml$28.99/ea($38.65/l)