Excellent Pinot Noir doesn't need to come with a fancy name or package. It just needs to taste damn good. Once we discovered the best California's North Coast had to offer, we knew what we had to do: blend it, bottle it, and call it what it is...Damn Good Pinot.
This limited bottling is sourced from four vineyards in Northern California's premier Pinot regions, including the Napa and Russian River Valleys. A powerful expression of Pinot, Damn Good exudes dark berries, sweet spice, and silky tannins.
Enjoy this wine with the people and food you love.(from the vintner)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionNorth CoastTypeRedVarietalPinot NoirVintage2016Alcohol14.4%GrapePinot Noir
Damn Good Pinot Noir
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCupcake Sauvignon Blanc750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Cabernet750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
23%Agriverde Piane di Maggio Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC750ml$11.69/ea
$12.99Any 4 Select Wines for $40($15.59/l)
13%Damn Good Rosé750ml$14.99/eaAny 3 Select Wines for $39($19.99/l)
7%Angeline Pinot Noir750ml$13.99/eaAny 3 Select Wines for $39($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Dolcetto D'Alba750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Breillan Haut-Médoc750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Gâteau Pinot Noir750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)