Excellent Pinot Noir doesn't need to come with a fancy name or package. It just needs to taste damn good. Once we discovered the best California's North Coast had to offer, we knew what we had to do: blend it, bottle it, and call it what it is...Damn Good Pinot.
This limited bottling is sourced from four vineyards in Northern California's premier Pinot regions, including the Napa and Russian River Valleys. A powerful expression of Pinot, Damn Good exudes dark berries, sweet spice, and silky tannins.
Enjoy this wine with the people and food you love.(from the vintner)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionNorth CoastTypeRedVarietalPinot NoirVintage2017Alcohol14.4%GrapePinot Noir
Damn Good Pinot Noir
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Cabernet750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Sauvignon Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Bon Goût Crisp White Blend750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
13%Damn Good Chardonnay750ml$14.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $52($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsUnderwood Oregon Pinot Noir750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsSmoking Loon Pinot Noir750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBernard Chamfort Côtes du Rhône750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBraai Cabernet Sauvignon Western Cape750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAngeline Pinot Noir750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)