Champagne Louis Régnier is a 4th generation family-owned estate in the Marne Valley. The wine is an elegant blend of 35% Pinot Meunier, 35% Pinot Noir and 30% Chardonnay aged three years before release.
It is a straw colored wine with a beautiful sparkle and fine, abundant bubbles. The bouquet is fresh and fragrant, developing discreet floral aromas of white peach, citrus fruit, and orange blossom. Once exposed to air, hazelnut and spice notes merge to finish with a hint of licorice. This wine is full-bodied and generous in the mouth with fresh fruit flavors and a complex finish with great persistence. Enjoy this complex cuvée as an aperitif on its own or with a meal. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateChampagneTypeSparklingVarietalChardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot NoirAlcohol12%Grape30% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Meunier, 35% Pinot Noir
Louis Régnier Champagne Brut Réserve
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsMartin Ray Pinot Noir Russian River Valley750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
8%Schramsberg Blanc de Noirs Brut750ml$34.99/ea
14%Louis Régnier Rosé Champagne Brut Grande Réserve750ml$31.49/ea
$34.99Any 2 Select Wines for $60($41.99/l)
- NarragansettLager, Cans6ct, 16fl oz ea$8.99/ea($1.50/pt)
- BaiBubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion, Gimbi Pink Grapefruit, Can11.5fl oz$2.69/ea($3.74/pt)
- wine&spiritsBelle Ambiance Chardonnay750ml$9.49/ea($12.65/l)
- wine&spiritsNicolas Feuillatte Champagne Brut Réserve750ml$37.99/ea($50.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGruet Rosé Sparkling Wine Brut750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAdami Garbèl Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)