This is a superb and elegant Chablis from a top producer. Domaine Jean de Bosmel has been producing wine in Chablis since 1814. Through inheritance, the family estate has been joined to that of Louis Moreau, one of Chablis' most talented winemakers. Louis produces delicious, restrained Chablis that lets the unique minerality of his vineyards shine through.
This Chablis is a brilliant golden colored wine with a nose of floral, apple, and pear aromas. On the mouth, mineral and citrus notes are balanced by roundness and fineness leading into a rich yet very clean finish. Enjoy as an aperitif or paired with grilled chicken, Dover sole, halibut, oysters, grilled shrimp, and vegetable dishes. (from the vintner)
Domaine Jean de Bosmel Chablis
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSeresin Organic Sauvignon Blanc750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsNicholas Girard Sancerre750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Jean de Bosmel Chablis 1er Cru Vaulignot750ml$39.99/ea($53.32/l)
- wine&spiritsTrimbach Riesling Reserve750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Sautereau Sancerre750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDom. Rothschild (Lafite) Légende Bordeaux Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsFamille Carlin Sancerre750ml$26.99/ea($35.99/l)