The perfect example of a classic Chablis Premier Cru, Domaine Jean de Bosmel has been producing wine in Chablis since 1814. Through inheritance, the family estate has been joined to that of Louis Moreau, one of Chablis' most talented winemakers. The Vaulignot vineyard's exposure to a relatively cool morning sun ensures its elegance and enhances its minerality and richness drawn from the calcareous and clay subsoil. Louis produces delicious, restrained Chablis that lets the unique minerality of his vineyards shine through.
This premier cru is enhanced by six months aging sur lie. A rich golden-colored wine with green hints, the nose reveals exotic aromas of mint and pineapple. On the mouth, it is full of fresh citrus, tree fruits (white pears and apples), and flint flavors before a very long persistent finish. More concentrated and mineral than the regular Chablis, this is a brilliant food wine — enjoy with chicken, seafood, shellfish, and vegetable dishes. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
Domaine Jean de Bosmel Chablis 1er Cru Vaulignot
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic ValleyGrassmilk, 100% Grass-Fed Whole Milk, Non-Homogenized, Carton1/2 gallon$5.99/ea
- wine&spiritsNicholas Girard Sancerre750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- Local Organic Uncured Smoked Bacon1.00lb | $14.99/lb$14.99
- wine&spiritsOlivier Leflaive Bourgogne Chardonnay "Les Setilles"750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Rainbow Carrotsbunch$2.99/ea
- Organic Carrot and Celery Sticksapprox. 14oz$5.99/ea