DescriptionSangiovese is the ubiquitous Italian red wine grape. Although it is famous for Chianti and Brunello, it produces great wines up and down the Italian peninsula.
Feudo San Nicola is a joint venture between the winemaking Biscardo and Tinazzi families from Verona. They couldn't pass up the opportunity to acquire a beautiful property in the Salento region of Puglia at the heel of the Italian boot. The generosity of the soil allowed them to produce a Sangiovese that is elegant and complex, yet friendly and very easy to drink. It is a deep ruby colored wine with fruity aromas like spiced black plum and rich, earthy strawberries. Easily approachable with lots of fresh, ripe dark cherry and red currant flavors before a balanced finish, this red is incredibly versatile when it comes to food pairing. Enjoy it on a blanket in the park while the sun is shining with sandwiches, charcuterie, and cheese, or after dark at the dinner table with braised chicken, pasta, grilled steak, and veal chops. (from the vintner)
Feudo di San Nicola Sangiovese IGT
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsInstantané Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence Rosé750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Bon Goût Rustic Red Syrah Blend750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGosford Reserve Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGrifone Sangiovese di Romagna Riserva DOC750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
15%Le Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Gamay750ml$12.99/eaAny 3 Select Wines for $33($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsde Alto Amo Rioja750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Tour D'Arche Bordeaux Supérieur750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Hauts de Bel Air Bordeaux Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsTormaresca Neprica Negroamaro IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBernard Chamfort Côtes du Rhône750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spirits14° Secolo Chianti DOCG750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Gâteau Pinot Noir750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)