Champagne Louis Régnier is a 4th generation family-owned estate in the Marne Valley. The Brut Rosé is an elegant blend of 30% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Meunier, and 35% Pinot Noir, 10% which is vinified as red wine. Each grape variety is vinified separately before the final blend ages for a minimum of three years before release.
This rosé Champagne is a raspberry-pink color that sets off the creamy white foam. The bouquet is very fragrant, revealing delightful aromas of fresh red fruit, such as red currants and strawberries. On the palate, stone fruit, sloe berry, and orange zest flavors emerge to finish on complex notes with a slightly toasted flavor. This wine is supple and fruity in the mouth with an attractive length and finish that is full-bodied and generous. Enjoy as a summery aperitif, with salmon, lobster, pork, or fruit-based desserts. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateChampagneTypeRosé, SparklingVarietalChardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot NoirAlcohol12%GrapeChardonnay 30%, Pinot Meunier 35%, Pinot Noir 35%
Louis Régnier Rosé Champagne Brut Grande Réserve
Like That? You'll Love This.
- OmmegangWitte Ale, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$12.99/ea($2.89/pt)
- wine&spiritsGruet Rosé Sparkling Wine Brut750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- Blue BuffaloHealthy Gourmet Adult Cat Food, Flaked Tuna Entrée in Gravy5.5oz$1.99/ea($5.79/lb)
14%Louis Régnier Champagne Brut Réserve750ml$31.49/ea
$34.99Any 2 Select Wines for $60($41.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Marca Prosecco DOC750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
- wine&spiritsVeuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne Brut750ml$52.99/ea($70.65/l)
- wine&spiritsNicolas Feuillatte Champagne Brut Réserve750ml$37.99/ea($50.65/l)