DescriptionNot all Mendoza Malbecs are created equal!
Luján de Cuyo is one of Argentina's finest grape growing regions. Located at almost 3,300 feet above sea level, this area is known as the "The Land of Malbec." The valley experiences higher temperatures than its neighbors and produces some of Argentina's boldest Malbec wines.
Luminis Luján de Cuyo Malbec is a 100% Malbec that is made with handpicked grapes by talented winemaker Cristian Allamand. Luminis is a deep purple colored wine and has attractive aromas of black fruits and spices. On the palate this expressive Malbec delivers dark cherry and blackberry notes with more structure and complexity than most of its peers. An intense finish on fruit makes this an ideal wine for steak, roast lamb, stews, and mushroom pizza. (from the vintner)
CountryArgentinaRegion/StateMendozaSub-RegionLuján de CuyoTypeRedVarietalMalbecVintage2015Alcohol14%Grape100% Malbec
Luminis Luján de Cuyo Malbec
Like That? You'll Love This.
15%Norton Reserva Malbec750ml$17.99/ea
$19.99Any 2 Select Wines for $34($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAmalaya Malbec Blend750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
13%Luminis Perdriel Malbec750ml$19.99/ea
- wine&spiritsBodega Catena Zapata Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGouleyant Cahors Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCasa Lapostolle Chardonnay Cuvée Alexandre750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLayer Cake Malbec750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
22%Landon Cabernet Sauvignon Santa Ynez Valley750ml$15.99/ea
$17.99Any 2 Select Wines for $28($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAruma Malbec750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Moulin de la Roquille Côtes de Bordeaux Cuvée L'esperance750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
15%Altas Cumbres Malbec750ml$11.69/ea
$12.99Any 3 Select Wines for $33($15.59/l)
17%Domaine de Montroy Bourgogne Pinot Noir750ml$15.29/ea
$16.99Any 2 Select Wines for $28($20.39/l)