- DescriptionNot all Mendoza Malbecs are created equal!
Luján de Cuyo is one of Argentina's finest grape growing regions. Located at almost 3,300 feet above sea level, this area is known as the "The Land of Malbec." The valley experiences higher temperatures than its neighbors and produces some of Argentina's boldest Malbec wines.
Luminis Luján de Cuyo Malbec is a 100% Malbec that is made with handpicked grapes by talented winemaker Cristian Allamand. Luminis is a deep purple colored wine and has attractive aromas of black fruits and spices. On the palate this expressive Malbec delivers dark cherry and blackberry notes with more structure and complexity than most of its peers. An intense finish on fruit makes this an ideal wine for steak, roast lamb, stews, and mushroom pizza. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryArgentinaRegion/StateMendozaSub-RegionLuján de CuyoTypeRedVarietalMalbecVintage2015Alcohol14%Grape100% Malbec
Luminis Luján de Cuyo Malbec
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGouleyant Cahors Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLayer Cake Malbec750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCasa Lapostolle Chardonnay Cuvée Alexandre750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAruma Malbec750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAgriverde Piane di Maggio Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAmalaya Malbec Blend750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsNorton Reserva Malbec750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLuminis Perdriel Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLandon Cabernet Sauvignon Santa Ynez Valley750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAltas Cumbres Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine de Montroy Bourgogne Pinot Noir750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)