- DescriptionNot all Mendoza Malbecs are created equal!
Luján de Cuyo is one of Argentina's finest grape growing regions. Located at almost 3,300 feet above sea level, this area is known as the "The Land of Malbec." The valley experiences higher temperatures than its neighbors and produces some of Argentina's boldest Malbec wines.
Luminis Luján de Cuyo Malbec is a 100% Malbec that is made with handpicked grapes by talented winemaker Cristian Allamand. Luminis is a deep purple colored wine and has attractive aromas of black fruits and spices. On the palate this expressive Malbec delivers dark cherry and blackberry notes with more structure and complexity than most of its peers. An intense finish on fruit makes this an ideal wine for steak, roast lamb, stews, and mushroom pizza. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryArgentinaRegion/StateMendozaSub-RegionLuján de CuyoTypeRedVarietalMalbecVintage2015Alcohol14%Grape100% Malbec
Luminis Luján de Cuyo Malbec
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsAmalaya Malbec Blend750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCastle Rock Los Carneros Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPasqua Prosecco DOC Treviso750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAruma Malbec750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLandon Cabernet Sauvignon Santa Ynez Valley750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- Rustic BakeryHandmade Sourdough Flatbread, Olive Oil and Sel Gris6oz$6.99/ea($18.39/lb)
- Empire KosherBoneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, Raised w/o Antibiotics$8.49/lb
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)