- DescriptionLuminis Perdriel is an elegant, refined single-vineyard Malbec from Argentina's best region.
Luminis winemaker Christian Allamand has a commitment to making wines with a sense of place. Perdriel Malbec is made from Malbec grapes grown in the Joaquin Villanueva vineyard, located in the Perdriel district, one of the coolest places in Lujan de Cuyo.
A deep purple-garnet colored wine with an intense nose of ripe red fruit, herbs, and spices. On the palate, this wine has more elegance and finesse than the average Malbec with full-bodied notes of blackberry, plums, and chocolate leading into a long smooth finish. The perfect steak or BBQ wine, this Malbec can also complement fine roasts, Mexican dishes, or cassoulet. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
Luminis Perdriel Malbec
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBodegas Muga Rioja Reserva750ml$30.99/ea($41.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBodega Catena Zapata Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsInverness Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsNorton Reserva Malbec750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPaul Jaboulet Aine Crozes-Hermitage Les Jalets750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMontinore Pinot Noir Willamette750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
16%Bernard Chamfort Vacqueyras750ml$19.99/ea
- wine&spiritsBorgo Pretale Chianti Classico "Le Crete" DOCG750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
20%Nicholas Girard Sancerre750ml$22.49/ea
$24.992 for $40($29.99/l)
- wine&spiritsQupé Syrah750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAruma Malbec750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)