DescriptionLuminis Perdriel is an elegant, refined single-vineyard Malbec from Argentina's best region.
Luminis winemaker Christian Allamand has a commitment to making wines with a sense of place. Perdriel Malbec is made from Malbec grapes grown in the Joaquin Villanueva vineyard, located in the Perdriel district, one of the coolest places in Lujan de Cuyo.
A deep purple-garnet colored wine with an intense nose of ripe red fruit, herbs, and spices. On the palate, this wine has more elegance and finesse than the average Malbec with full-bodied notes of blackberry, plums, and chocolate leading into a long smooth finish. The perfect steak or BBQ wine, this Malbec can also complement fine roasts, Mexican dishes, or cassoulet. (from the vintner)
Luminis Perdriel Malbec
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsChâteau Vieille Tour La Rose St. Emilion Grand Cru750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAruma Malbec750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Coillot Pere and Fils Bourgogne Pinot Noir750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
10%Bernard Chamfort Vacqueyras750ml$21.59/ea
- wine&spiritsBodega Catena Zapata Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
16%Inverness Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$22.49/ea
$24.99Any 2 Select Wines for $42($29.99/l)
- wine&spiritsNorton Reserva Malbec750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Rioja Alta Viña Arana Rioja Reserva750ml$31.99/ea($42.65/l)
- wine&spiritsJim Barry Lodge Hill Shiraz750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsNicholas Girard Sancerre750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsQupé Syrah750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)