DescriptionBeautiful salmon pink color. This wine shows prominent raspberry and candy floss flavors on the nose and palate. Good balance between fruit, acidity and sweetness ensures that this wine is a true crowd pleaser.
In the 1960's, Gabriël Hendrik du Toit, a civil engineer, followed his dream of becoming a wine farmer by buying two neighboring farms, totalling 70 hectares, in the beautiful Breede River Valley, between Robertson and Bonnievale. Between 1989 and 2015, Jan and Gawie du Toit, the current owners, added five more farms to the original properties and at present the farms cover a total of 380 hectares.
Enjoy with oysters and salads. (from the vintner)
CountrySouth AfricaRegion/StateWestern CapeSub-RegionRobertsonTypeRoséVarietalSyrah/ShirazVintage2017Alcohol11.5%GrapeShiraz
Great Expectations Sparkling Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGreat Expectations Chardonnay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAmour Fou de Provenance750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
16%Jacques Balard Blanc de Blancs Brut750ml
16%San Osvaldo Pinot Grigio DOP750ml
- wine&spiritsLe Bon Goût Rustic Red Syrah Blend750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
16%Marqués de Requena M Cava Brut750ml
- wine&spiritsNight Guardian Nocturnal Red Blend750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsJacques Balard Grande Réserve Rosé Brut750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPasqua Prosecco DOC Treviso750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
16%Le Bon Goût Dry Rosé750ml
- wine&spiritsGosford Reserve Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCharles De Fère Réserve Rosé Dry750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)