- DescriptionLa Réserve d'Angludet offers the best quality for price in the entire Margaux appellation, offering dazzling aromatic expression and gentle extract, which is sustained yet delicate. La Réserve d'Angludet is the second wine of the Château d'Angludet. It comes from the same 85 acres and is vinified and matured similarly to the estate's top wine.
A still youthful bouquet that opens gradually to offer up a rich palate of wild fruit, violets, blackberry, blackcurrant and plum. Beautifully well-bred palate, with smooth extract adding elegant plumpness to the moderate tannins and a hint of toastiness. Drunk in its youth, it will offer all the finesse and charm typical of this exceptional terroir. A great match for a fine cut of grilled meat or a well-garnished cheese board, but whatever the case over any informal meal.
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateBordeauxSub-RegionMargauxTypeRedVarietalCabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit VerdotVintage2015Alcohol13.5%GrapeCabernet Sauvignon 50%, Merlot 45%, Petit Verdot 5%
La Reserve d'Angludet Margaux
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLe Seuil de Mazeyres Pomerol750ml$32.99/ea($43.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMaison Foucher Chais St. Laurent Chinon750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAntinori Tignanello Super Tuscan IGT750ml$134.99/ea($179.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGabriel Chevalier Pouilly-Fuissé "Vieilles Vignes"750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Vieille Tour La Rose St. Emilion Grand Cru750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- AveenoBaby Wash & Shampoo, Lightly Scented12fl oz$8.99/ea($11.99/pt)
- wine&spiritsPrunotto Barbaresco DOCG750ml$45.99/ea($61.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCeretto Barolo DOCG750ml$69.99/ea($93.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJackson-Triggs Vidal Icewine187ml$26.99/ea($144.33/l)
- wine&spiritsFranciscan Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLuminis Perdriel Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)