DescriptionA delectable red Burgundy with all the charms of French Pinot Noir.
This select bottling of Domaine de Montroy is produced from Pinot Noir grapes grown in vineyards surrounded by the rolling green hills of the Côtes Chalonnaise region of Burgundy, France.
A delightfully straightforward and easy-drinking red with bright aromas and flavors of strawberry, red currant, and mushroom framed by delicate tannins. An additional touch of cherry can be found on the palate. A lightly tannic structure gives a well-balanced wine with long, pleasant finish. Domaine de Montroy makes an excellent companion to grilled meat, salmon and full-flavored cheeses. (from the vintner)
CountryFranceRegion/StateBurgundyTypeRedVarietalPinot NoirVintage2015Alcohol12.5%Grape100% Pinot Noir
Domaine de Montroy Bourgogne Pinot Noir
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsMarchesi Biscardo Corvina dell Provincia di Verona IGT750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLuminis Luján de Cuyo Malbec750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCline Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLandon Cabernet Sauvignon Santa Ynez Valley750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine du Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsPrimarius Pinot Noir Oregon750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMayfly Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBernard Chamfort Côtes du Rhône750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBorgo Pretale Chianti Classico "Le Crete" DOCG750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMatahiwi Estate Pinot Noir750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Gâteau Pinot Noir750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Breillan Haut-Médoc750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)