- DescriptionA delectable red Burgundy with all the charms of French Pinot Noir.
This select bottling of Domaine de Montroy is produced from Pinot Noir grapes grown in vineyards surrounded by the rolling green hills of the Côtes Chalonnaise region of Burgundy, France.
A delightfully straightforward and easy-drinking red with bright aromas and flavors of strawberry, red currant, and mushroom framed by delicate tannins. An additional touch of cherry can be found on the palate. A lightly tannic structure gives a well-balanced wine with long, pleasant finish. Domaine de Montroy makes an excellent companion to grilled meat, salmon and full-flavored cheeses. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateBurgundyTypeRedVarietalPinot NoirVintage2015Alcohol12.5%Grape100% Pinot Noir
Domaine de Montroy Bourgogne Pinot Noir
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine Raissac Les Lions Pinot Noir750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
16%Damn Good Cabernet750ml$13.49/ea
$14.99Any 2 Select Wines for $25($17.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMatahiwi Estate Sauvignon Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLinton Park Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPrimarius Pinot Noir Oregon750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVilladoria "Bricco Magno" Langhe Nebbiolo DOC750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMontinore Pinot Noir Willamette750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMarco Scolaris Pinot Grigio Collio DOC750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMatahiwi Estate Pinot Noir750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsEl Coto Rioja Crianza750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
8%Le Gâteau Pinot Noir750ml$11.99/eaAny 4 Select Wine for $44($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Meridiana Barbera d'Asti DOCG Le Quattro Terre750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)