Picpoul de Pinet is one of our favorite white wines from the South of France thanks to its balance of generous fruit flavors and crisp acidity.
Ornezon is a selection of grapes from the best plots around the Thau lagoon, the Mediterranean's largest oyster pond. The warm sunny days and maritime influence give these wines great consistency vintage to vintage.
A pale lemon yellow colored wine with green hints. The nose has lemon, grapefruit, peach, and acacia blossom notes. On the palate, a bright acidic attack leads into delicate flavors of yellow grapefruit and a slightly salty refreshing finish that makes it a perfect partner to oysters, shellfish, and other seafood. Picpoul is also a surprisingly good partner to rich cheeses and charcuterie.
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateLanguedocSub-RegionPicpoul de PinetTypeWhiteVarietalPicpoul de PinetVintage2017Alcohol12.5%GrapePiquepoul 100%
Ornezon Picpoul de Pinet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSella & Mosca La Cala Vermentino di Sardegna DOC750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsEcker Grüner Veltliner1L$14.99/ea($14.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine de la Madone Picpoul de Pinet750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Haut Pasquet Bordeaux Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCastro Martin Rías Baixas Albariño 'Sobre Lias'750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsJe M'Appelle Maxime Coteaux Bourguignons Rouge750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau St. Jean Sauvignon Blanc750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Saint-Lannes Côtes de Gascogne Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBorell Diehl Saint Laurent Rosé1L (1000ml)$12.99/ea($12.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBurgans Albariño750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTrapiche Malbec750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCasa de la Vega Rueda Verdejo750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)