Picpoul de Pinet is one of our favorite white wines from the South of France thanks to its balance of generous fruit flavors and crisp acidity.
Ornezon is a selection of grapes from the best plots around the Thau lagoon, the Mediterranean's largest oyster pond. The warm sunny days and maritime influence give these wines great consistency vintage to vintage.
A pale lemon yellow colored wine with green hints. The nose has lemon, grapefruit, peach, and acacia blossom notes. On the palate, a bright acidic attack leads into delicate flavors of yellow grapefruit and a slightly salty refreshing finish that makes it a perfect partner to oysters, shellfish, and other seafood. Picpoul is also a surprisingly good partner to rich cheeses and charcuterie.
CountryFranceRegion/StateLanguedocSub-RegionPicpoul de PinetTypeWhiteVarietalPicpoul de PinetVintage2017Alcohol12.5%GrapePiquepoul 100%
Ornezon Picpoul de Pinet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLe Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Gamay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
14%Antica Cappella Rosso Toscana IGT750ml$13.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $48($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGreat Expectations Chardonnay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Haut Pasquet Bordeaux Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJe M'Appelle Maxime Coteaux Bourguignons Rouge750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
14%Je M'Appelle Colette Sauvignon Blanc750ml$13.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $48($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMarco Scolaris Sauvignon Blanc Collio DOC750ml$14.99/ea($5.00/l)
- wine&spiritsCasa de la Vega Rueda Verdejo750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBurgans Albariño750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine de la Madone Picpoul de Pinet750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine de la Pinardière Muscadet750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsSella & Mosca La Cala Vermentino di Sardegna DOC750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)