The Mayfly, so symbolic of the first warmth of summer, drift down New Zealand's crystalline streams and rivers providing food for the voracious trout that have made this a mecca for fly-fisherman the world over.
The same pristine environment has proved to be the perfect place to produce vibrant, delicious Sauvignon Blanc. Tangy, refreshing, and wonderfully crisp—Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc has wine drinkers hooked.
No tricks here, just a youthful and exquisite Sauvignon Blanc with prominent asparagus, mature peach, and exotic fruit notes on the nose. Fresh and deliciously crisp with excellent natural acidity and a long citric and peach after-taste as well as a rounded body and good structure. A great aperitif, this white wine will also pair well with Grilled fish, Asian style seafood, and even Thai cuisine!
CountryNew ZealandSub-RegionMarlboroughTypeWhiteVarietalSauvignon BlancVintage2019Alcohol13%GrapeSauvignon Blanc 100%
Mayfly Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
Like That? You'll Love This.
15%Shock Wave Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/eaAny 4 Select wines for $44($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
20%Otto's Constant Dream Sauvignon Blanc750ml$14.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $48($19.99/l)
14%Mt. Hector Sauvignon Blanc750ml$13.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $48($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMatahiwi Estate Sauvignon Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsKim Crawford Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine de Montroy Bourgogne Pinot Noir750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsRosabelle Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPrimarius Pinot Noir Oregon750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBraai Cabernet Sauvignon Western Cape750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Langhe Arneis750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
20%Marco Scolaris Sauvignon Blanc Collio DOC750ml$14.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $48($5.00/l)