The Mayfly, so symbolic of the first warmth of summer, drift down New Zealand's crystalline streams and rivers providing food for the voracious trout that have made this a mecca for fly-fisherman the world over.
The same pristine environment has proved to be the perfect place to produce vibrant, delicious Sauvignon Blanc. Tangy, refreshing, and wonderfully crisp—Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc has wine drinkers hooked.
No tricks here, just a youthful and exquisite Sauvignon Blanc with prominent asparagus, mature peach, and exotic fruit notes on the nose. Fresh and deliciously crisp with excellent natural acidity and a long citric and peach after-taste as well as a rounded body and good structure. A great aperitif, this white wine will also pair well with Grilled fish, Asian style seafood, and even Thai cuisine!
- Alcohol Information
CountryNew ZealandSub-RegionMarlboroughTypeWhiteVarietalSauvignon BlancVintage2017Alcohol13%GrapeSauvignon Blanc 100%
Mayfly Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Otto's Constant Dream Sauvignon Blanc750ml$13.49/ea
- wine&spiritsDomaine du Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMatahiwi Estate Sauvignon Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLinton Park Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine de Montroy Bourgogne Pinot Noir750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMt. Hector Sauvignon Blanc750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMan Vintners Chenin Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Meridiana Barbera d'Asti DOCG Le Quattro Terre750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Cabernet750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Red750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Bon Goût Crisp White Blend750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)