The Mayfly, so symbolic of the first warmth of summer, drift down New Zealand's crystalline streams and rivers providing food for the voracious trout that have made this a mecca for fly-fisherman the world over.
The same pristine environment has proved to be the perfect place to produce vibrant, delicious Sauvignon Blanc. Tangy, refreshing, and wonderfully crisp—Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc has wine drinkers hooked.
No tricks here, just a youthful and exquisite Sauvignon Blanc with prominent asparagus, mature peach, and exotic fruit notes on the nose. Fresh and deliciously crisp with excellent natural acidity and a long citric and peach after-taste as well as a rounded body and good structure. A great aperitif, this white wine will also pair well with Grilled fish, Asian style seafood, and even Thai cuisine!
- Alcohol Information
CountryNew ZealandSub-RegionMarlboroughTypeWhiteVarietalSauvignon BlancVintage2017Alcohol13%GrapeSauvignon Blanc 100%
Mayfly Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
- wine&spiritsCanyon Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPasqua Prosecco DOC Treviso750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Red750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
15%Domaine du Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Sauvignon Blanc750ml$11.69/ea
$12.99Any 3 Select Wines for $33.00($15.59/l)
- wine&spiritsMt. Hector Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
10%Matahiwi Estate Sauvignon Blanc750ml$14.39/ea
- wine&spiritsRosabelle Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMulderbosch Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAmour Fou de Provenance750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSaget La Petite Perriere Sauvignon Blanc750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVeneziano Sprizzzissimo750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)