The Mayfly, so symbolic of the first warmth of summer, drift down New Zealand's crystalline streams and rivers providing food for the voracious trout that have made this a mecca for fly-fisherman the world over.
The same pristine environment has proved to be the perfect place to produce vibrant, delicious Sauvignon Blanc. Tangy, refreshing, and wonderfully crisp—Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc has wine drinkers hooked.
No tricks here, just a youthful and exquisite Sauvignon Blanc with prominent asparagus, mature peach, and exotic fruit notes on the nose. Fresh and deliciously crisp with excellent natural acidity and a long citric and peach after-taste as well as a rounded body and good structure. A great aperitif, this white wine will also pair well with Grilled fish, Asian style seafood, and even Thai cuisine!
- Alcohol Information
CountryNew ZealandSub-RegionMarlboroughTypeWhiteVarietalSauvignon BlancVintage2017Alcohol13%GrapeSauvignon Blanc 100%
Mayfly Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
Like That? You'll Love This.
20%Braai Cabernet Sauvignon Western Cape750ml$14.99/eaAny 3 Select Wines for $36($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLeft Wave Sauvignon Blanc Leyda Valley750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTrimbach Pinot Blanc750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMatahiwi Estate Sauvignon Blanc750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Moulin de la Roquille Côtes de Bordeaux Cuvée L'esperance750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMt. Hector Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Raissac Les Lions Pinot Noir750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSmoking Loon Pinot Noir750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Dolcetto D'Alba750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
23%Domaine du Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Sauvignon Blanc750ml$11.69/ea
$12.99Any 6 Staff Picks for $60($15.59/l)