The Bernard Chamfort wine estate in the village of Sablet in the heart of Côtes du Rhône has been handed down from father to son for generations. Today it is managed by Romain and Thibaut Chamfort who are maintaining the family's land according to age-old traditions. Their commitment and passion has encouraged them to convert the vineyards to organic growing principles.
Chamfort's Vacqueyras is a potent blend of Grenache, Syrah, and Cinsault grown on pebbly soils. A bold ruby colored wine with a nose of cranberry and blackcurrant aromas. On the palate, this full-bodied balanced red has redcurrant, clove, licorice, smoke, and mushroom flavors leading into a long, elegant finish. Enjoy with veal, pork, grilled meats, and roasted root vegetables. Great with BBQ.
CountryFranceRegion/StateRhône ValleySub-RegionVacqueyrasTypeRedVarietalGrenache/Garnacha, Syrah/Shiraz, CinsaultVintage2015Alcohol14%GrapeGrenache 70%, Syrah 20%, Cinsault 10%
Bernard Chamfort Vacqueyras
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsChateau de Cerons Graves Blanc750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Brusset Gigondas Tradition Le Grand Montmirail750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBodega Catena Zapata Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsInverness Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau La Menotte Lalande de Pomerol750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Brusset Côtes-du-Rhône Laurent B.750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
16%Maison Champy Bourgogne Pinot Noir750ml$24.99/eaAny 3 Select wines for $63($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Le Garrigon Organic Côtes du Rhône750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Meridiana Barbera d'Asti DOCG Le Quattro Terre750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Maris Organic Natural Selection Syrah, Cru La Liviniere750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Langhe Arneis750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)