The Bernard Chamfort wine estate in the village of Sablet in the heart of Côtes du Rhône has been handed down from father to son for generations. Today it is managed by Romain and Thibaut Chamfort who are maintaining the family's land according to age-old traditions. Their commitment and passion has encouraged them to convert the vineyards to organic growing principles.
Chamfort's Vacqueyras is a potent blend of Grenache, Syrah, and Cinsault grown on pebbly soils. A bold ruby colored wine with a nose of cranberry and blackcurrant aromas. On the palate, this full-bodied balanced red has redcurrant, clove, licorice, smoke, and mushroom flavors leading into a long, elegant finish. Enjoy with veal, pork, grilled meats, and roasted root vegetables. Great with BBQ.
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateRhône ValleySub-RegionVacqueyrasTypeRedVarietalGrenache/Garnacha, Syrah/Shiraz, CinsaultVintage2015Alcohol14%GrapeGrenache 70%, Syrah 20%, Cinsault 10%
Bernard Chamfort Vacqueyras
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLes Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Langhe Arneis750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Brusset Gigondas Tradition Le Grand Montmirail750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLuminis Perdriel Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Vieille Tour La Rose St. Emilion Grand Cru750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau La Menotte Lalande de Pomerol750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsJoel Gott Zinfandel750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGouleyant Cahors Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCiacci Piccolomini Rosso di Montalcino DOC750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Maris Natural Selection Syrah, Cru La Liviniere750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Le Garrigon Côtes du Rhône750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsQupé Syrah750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)