Outstanding Chardonnay doesn't need to come with a fancy name or package, it just needs to taste damn good. We traveled the length of the Californian coast, sampling dozens of Chardonnays, until we found what we were looking for... Damn Good Chard. These grapes are sourced from Lodi, where Chardonnay vines bask in the sunny, temperate climate of Northern California. Damn Good has the perfect balance of soft oak blended with juicy, ripe orchard fruit flavors. Enjoy this wine with the people and food you love.
Damn Good Chardonnay
Like That? You'll Love This.
13%Damn Good Cabernet750ml$14.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $52($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsRiff Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsKendall Jackson Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBread & Butter Chardonnay750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCastle Rock Chardonnay Central Coast750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
13%Damn Good Sauvignon Blanc750ml$14.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $52($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCupcake Vineyards Chardonnay750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHess Select Chardonnay Monterey750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMayfly Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau St. Jean Chardonnay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)