Outstanding Chardonnay doesn't need to come with a fancy name or package, it just needs to taste damn good. We traveled the length of the Californian coast, sampling dozens of Chardonnays, until we found what we were looking for... Damn Good Chard. These grapes are sourced from Lodi, where Chardonnay vines bask in the sunny, temperate climate of Northern California. Damn Good has the perfect balance of soft oak blended with juicy, ripe orchard fruit flavors. Enjoy this wine with the people and food you love.
Damn Good Chardonnay
Like That? You'll Love This.
15%Château St. Jean Chardonnay750ml$12.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $44($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Cabernet750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
13%Damn Good Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $52($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Sauvignon Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
13%Marco Scolaris Pinot Grigio Collio DOC750ml$14.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $52($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCupcake Vineyards Chardonnay750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsKendall Jackson Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
16%Castle Rock Chardonnay Central Coast750ml$11.99/eaAny 4 Select Wine for $40($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBread & Butter Chardonnay750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBogle Chardonnay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)