Champy is the original boutique Burgundy house dating to 1720. It consistently produces artisanal wines that express the nuances of the Burgundian terroirs, and is in the process of becoming entirely organically certified.
This Bourgogne Chardonnay comes from various plots which are located mainly in the famous villages of Puligny-Montrachet and Meursault.
Bright color with golden glints. The nose is intense, precise with very ripe fruit, a combination of fresh citrus notes and fine wood notes. Well delineated on the palate with a good round volume. This energetic white wine has intense fruit with notes of fresh pineapple and vanilla. Good to be drunk as an aperitif or with fresh scallops, risotto, grilled shellfish, and goat cheese. (from Champy)
- Alcohol Information
Maison Champy Bourgogne Chardonnay
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsChâteau La Menotte Lalande de Pomerol750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsJoel Gott Zinfandel750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChalk Hill Sonoma Coast Chardonnay750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
8%Domaine Jean de Bosmel Chablis750ml$22.99/ea
- wine&spiritsOlivier Leflaive Bourgogne Chardonnay "Les Setilles"750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMaso Canali Pinot Grigio DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsFamille Carlin Sancerre750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Pouilly Fuissé750ml$30.99/ea($41.32/l)
- wine&spiritsNicolas Girard Sancerre Pinot Noir Rosé750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spirits75 Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMaison Champy Bourgogne Pinot Noir750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Pierres Grises Saint-Véran Chardonnay750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)