Champy is the original boutique Burgundy house dating to 1720. It consistently produces artisanal wines that express the nuances of the Burgundian terroirs, and is in the process of becoming entirely organically certified.
This Bourgogne Pinot Noir comes from estate plots in the Côte de Beaune.
Red ruby color with garnet reflections. The nose is open and fresh with notes of small red fruits and violets. Well delineated on the palate with notes of red fruit. At the finish, the tannins are fine and silky. Enjoy now with roasted or grilled red meats, white meats and poultry in cream sauces, and soft cheeses. (from Champy)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateBurgundyTypeRedVarietalPinot NoirVintage2015Alcohol13%Grape100% Pinot Noir
Maison Champy Bourgogne Pinot Noir
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsTrimbach Riesling Reserve750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsInverness Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMatahiwi Estate Pinot Noir750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsFamille Carlin Sancerre750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Jean de Bosmel Chablis 1er Cru Vaulignot750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Jean de Bosmel Chablis750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMaison Champy Bourgogne Chardonnay750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
10%Domaine Coillot Pere and Fils Bourgogne Pinot Noir750ml$26.99/ea
- wine&spiritsClos Magne Figeac St. Emilion750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spirits75 Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsPaul Jaboulet Aine Crozes-Hermitage Les Jalets750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMontinore Pinot Noir Willamette750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)