The Arneis grape makes dry white wines with pear and tree fruit aromas and flavors. Its name translates to "little rascal" in its native Piedmont dialect because of its difficulty to grow.
The Villa Aurora wines are produced by Roberto Sarotto, a small family producer. Roberto's Arneis contains a selection of old vines. It is an extremely stylish white wine, with a seductive nose of fresh fruit and flowers that leaves a lovely trace of almonds on the palate. Its flowery and fruity elegance, lusciousness, and soft freshness make it an ideal match for white meats, fish, and egg-based dishes but it is also excellent as an aperitif served chilled.
- Alcohol Information
Villa Aurora Langhe Arneis
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSella & Mosca La Cala Vermentino di Sardegna DOC750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
16%Bernard Chamfort Vacqueyras750ml$19.99/ea
- wine&spiritsSan Matteo Gavi DOCG750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Breillan Haut-Médoc750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsSan Quirico Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsFeudi di San Gregorio Falanghina DOC750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
37%La Meridiana Piemonte Rosato DOC Le Quattro Terre750ml$14.39/ea
$15.99Any 3 Staff Picks for $30($19.19/l)
25%Villa Aurora Barbera D'Asti750ml$10.79/ea
$11.99Any 3 Select Wines for $27($14.39/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Meridiana Barbera d'Asti DOCG Le Quattro Terre750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAstica Malbec (Magnum)1.5L (1500ml)$13.99/ea($9.33/l)
- wine&spiritsBartenura Prosecco Brut DOC750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
33%Impello Zinfandel Paso Robles750ml$13.49/ea
$14.99Any 3 Staff Picks for $30($17.99/l)