Living amidst the great Barolo and Barbaresco vineyards, the local residents of Piedmont's Langhe region enjoy Dolcetto as their everyday wine. These fruity wines have a dry lingering aftertaste.
The Villa Aurora wines are produced by Roberto Sarotto, a small family producer. His Dolcetto is smooth and balanced with red fruit flavors and a touch of complex spiciness. This is a very versatile wine and it represents an excellent match with starters like salami and prosciutto, soups and pasta, light red meat, and some fatty fish such as eel or salmon. In the summer months, the locals like to serve it slightly chilled with cold appetizers and snacks.
Villa Aurora Dolcetto D'Alba
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Barbera D'Asti750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAltos de Sueño Cava Brut Reserva750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Gamay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsTenuta Curezza Nerosso Salento IGT750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsJoel Gott Zinfandel750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
14%Antica Cappella Rosso Toscana IGT750ml$13.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $48($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMarco Scolaris Sauvignon Blanc Collio DOC750ml$14.99/ea($5.00/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Breillan Haut-Médoc750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
15%Bernard Chamfort Côtes du Rhône750ml$12.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $44($17.32/l)
13%Damn Good Cabernet750ml
13%Villa Aurora Langhe Arneis750ml
13%Damn Good Pinot Noir750ml