Living amidst the great Barolo and Barbaresco vineyards, the local residents of Piedmont's Langhe region enjoy Dolcetto as their everyday wine. These fruity wines have a dry lingering aftertaste.
The Villa Aurora wines are produced by Roberto Sarotto, a small family producer. His Dolcetto is smooth and balanced with red fruit flavors and a touch of complex spiciness. This is a very versatile wine and it represents an excellent match with starters like salami and prosciutto, soups and pasta, light red meat, and some fatty fish such as eel or salmon. In the summer months, the locals like to serve it slightly chilled with cold appetizers and snacks.
- Alcohol Information
Villa Aurora Dolcetto D'Alba
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSampietrana 1952 Brindisi DOP Riserva750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLinton Park Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTenuta Curezza Nerosso Salento IGT750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsImpello Zinfandel Paso Robles750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Breillan Haut-Médoc750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Meridiana Piemonte Rosato DOC Le Quattro Terre750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Gamay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMarco Scolaris Sauvignon Blanc Collio DOC750ml$14.99/ea($5.00/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Barbera D'Asti750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Cabernet750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTorre dei Vescovi Pinot Grigio DOC Vicenza750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMilou Rosé750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)