Living amidst the great Barolo and Barbaresco vineyards, the local residents of Piedmont's Langhe region enjoy Dolcetto as their everyday wine. These fruity wines have a dry lingering aftertaste.
The Villa Aurora wines are produced by Roberto Sarotto, a small family producer. His Dolcetto is smooth and balanced with red fruit flavors and a touch of complex spiciness. This is a very versatile wine and it represents an excellent match with starters like salami and prosciutto, soups and pasta, light red meat, and some fatty fish such as eel or salmon. In the summer months, the locals like to serve it slightly chilled with cold appetizers and snacks.
Villa Aurora Dolcetto D'Alba
Like That? You'll Love This.
16%Vivaldi Passatempo Rosso Veneto IGT750ml$11.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $40($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMarco Scolaris Sauvignon Blanc Collio DOC750ml$14.99/ea($5.00/l)
13%Tenuta Curezza Nerosso Salento IGT750ml$14.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $52($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpineto Dogajolo Super Tuscan IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Breillan Haut-Médoc750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAgriverde Piane di Maggio Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMonterey Vineyards Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Moulinière Bordeaux750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
16%Villa Aurora Barbera D'Asti750ml$11.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $40($15.99/l)
19%Vino Rosso Cabernet Sangiovese Blend750ml$13.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $45($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Barolo750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBolla Valpolicella DOC750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)