Made from Nebbiolo grapes, this Barolo is a magnificent, big thoroughbred red known as the king of wines and the wine of kings that showcases the best of Piedmont.
The Villa Aurora wines are produced by Roberto Sarotto, a small family producer in the Barolo region. His Barolo charms and wins over the palate with its power, body, and softness in the mouth. Garnet red with orange highlights, it has an intense, ethereal, characteristic bouquet of plum with hints of tobacco to match a full-bodied, dry taste that's rich, yet smooth and well-balanced, leaving a lovely sensation of warmth on the finish. A superior wine, at its very best with roasts and game. A wine for big occasions, this wine can be kept for several years in the cellar.
- Alcohol Information
Villa Aurora Barolo
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsVilla Rosa Barolo DOCG750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsVilladoria "Bricco Magno" Langhe Nebbiolo DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMarchesi Biscardo Corvina dell Provincia di Verona IGT750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Meridiana Barbera d'Asti DOCG Le Quattro Terre750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Brusset Gigondas Tradition Le Grand Montmirail750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGabriel Chevalier Pouilly-Fuissé "Vieilles Vignes"750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPrunotto Barbaresco DOCG750ml$45.99/ea($61.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Roger Perrin Châteauneuf-du-Pape "Les Galets de la Berthaude"750ml$33.99/ea($45.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine du Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Chenonceaux Sauvignon Blanc750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Rioja Alta Viña Arana Rioja Reserva750ml$30.99/ea($41.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Dolcetto D'Alba750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)