Made from Nebbiolo grapes, this Barolo is a magnificent, big thoroughbred red known as the king of wines and the wine of kings that showcases the best of Piedmont.
The Villa Aurora wines are produced by Roberto Sarotto, a small family producer in the Barolo region. His Barolo charms and wins over the palate with its power, body, and softness in the mouth. Garnet red with orange highlights, it has an intense, ethereal, characteristic bouquet of plum with hints of tobacco to match a full-bodied, dry taste that's rich, yet smooth and well-balanced, leaving a lovely sensation of warmth on the finish. A superior wine, at its very best with roasts and game. A wine for big occasions, this wine can be kept for several years in the cellar.
Villa Aurora Barolo
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsVilla Rosa Barolo DOCG750ml$28.99/ea($38.65/l)
10%Domaine Brusset Gigondas Tradition Le Grand Montmirail750ml$26.99/ea
- wine&spiritsBadia a Coltibuono Selezione Robert Stucchi Chianti Classico DOCG750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPrunotto Barbaresco DOCG750ml$46.99/ea($62.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMaison Champy Bourgogne Pinot Noir750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine du Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Chenonceaux Sauvignon Blanc750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Roger Perrin Châteauneuf-du-Pape "Les Galets de la Berthaude"750ml$33.99/ea($45.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Rioja Alta Viña Arana Rioja Reserva750ml$31.99/ea($42.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGabriel Chevalier Pouilly-Fuissé "Vieilles Vignes"750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMarchesi Biscardo Corvina dell Provincia di Verona IGT750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Meridiana Barbera d'Asti DOCG Le Quattro Terre750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)