Made from Nebbiolo grapes, this Barolo is a magnificent, big thoroughbred red known as the king of wines and the wine of kings that showcases the best of Piedmont.
The Villa Aurora wines are produced by Roberto Sarotto, a small family producer in the Barolo region. His Barolo charms and wins over the palate with its power, body, and softness in the mouth. Garnet red with orange highlights, it has an intense, ethereal, characteristic bouquet of plum with hints of tobacco to match a full-bodied, dry taste that's rich, yet smooth and well-balanced, leaving a lovely sensation of warmth on the finish. A superior wine, at its very best with roasts and game. A wine for big occasions, this wine can be kept for several years in the cellar.
- Alcohol Information
Villa Aurora Barolo
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsVilla Rosa Barolo DOCG750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Roger Perrin Châteauneuf-du-Pape "Les Galets de la Berthaude"750ml$32.99/ea($43.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Rioja Alta Viña Arana Rioja Reserva750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsRombauer Vineyards Chardonnay Carneros750ml$42.99/ea($57.32/l)
- Boar's HeadSimplicity Pre-Sliced All Natural Uncured Ham7oz$7.99/ea($18.26/lb)
20%Les Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$22.49/ea
$24.99Any 2 Select Wines for $40($29.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Crema Chardonnay Monterey750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsJustin Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)