This very limited Bordeaux Cuvée undergoes a strict selection of the oldest parcels of Merlot Noir carefully hand harvested, vinified with great attention to detail and then matured in oak barrels.
Brooding, nearly black in hue with slightly brick tints at the rim, Tour d'Arche offers a generous bouquet with an array of berried fruit aromas (blackcurrant, blackberry, and cherry) and more complex earthy, truffle notes offset by elegant, well-integrated oak. The same harmony is found on the palate with supple, chewy extract over velvety, silky tannins which persist right through to the lingering finish. Most certainly one of the finest jewels in the appellation, it has benefitted from a few years of cellar aging and is ready to serve with lamb, roasts, and chicken dishes.
CountryFranceRegion/StateBordeauxSub-RegionBordeaux SuperieurTypeRedVarietalMerlot, Cabernet FrancVintage2011Alcohol13%GrapeMerlot 80%, Cabernet Franc 20%
La Tour D'Arche Bordeaux Supérieur
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsFeudo di San Nicola Sangiovese IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsde Alto Amo Rioja750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau les Reuilles Rouge Bordeaux750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPearlstone Chenin Blanc750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
16%Villa Aurora Barbera D'Asti750ml$10.79/ea
$11.99Any 3 Staff Picks for $30($14.39/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Bon Goût Rustic Red Syrah Blend750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLeda Truffle Hunter Barbera d'Asti DOCG750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBernard Chamfort Côtes du Rhône750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Gâteau Pinot Noir750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Moulinière Bordeaux750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPearlstone Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVidigal Reserva Vinho Tinto750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)