Domaine du Verger's rosé cider is produced from 100% apple juice and contains no added sugar.
Most of the apples come from Brittany (the bitter-sweet varieties) with the remaining 10% coming from Normandy (bitter varieties). The unique pink color is natural — it comes from the use of specific red-fleshed variety of apple named Baya Marisa. The fermentation is cut short to leave a touch of sweetness in the cider.
A Provence pink-colored cider with raspberry, red currant, and citrus fruit aromas. On the palate the fruity attack is balanced with a subtle sweetness. Enjoy as an aperitif or with salads, cold cuts, foie gras, and desserts.
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceTypeRosé, CiderAlcohol2.5%Grape100% Apple Juice
Domaine du Verger Rosé Cidre Bouché
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsChalkboard California Sweet Red Blend750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPulse! Rosé Wine with Natural Grapefruit Flavor750ml$8.99/ea($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsKiwi Cuvée Cabernet Franc Rosé750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAngels Tears Rosé750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAmour Fou de Provenance750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
5%Lay'sSour Cream and Onion Potato Chips, Case10ct, 10oz ea$40.49/cs
- wine&spiritsAngels Tears Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Vieille Ferme Rosé750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBordelet Sidre Tendre Cider750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
20%Hedgeline Vineyards Washington Chardonnay750ml$8.99/ea
$9.99Any 3 Select Wines for $24($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVeuve Ambal Blanc de Blancs750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBolla Valpolicella DOC750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)