Le Quattro Terre Piemonte Rosato is Tenuta La Meridiana's most recent creation. An iconic rosé made of 100% Barbera grape, this wine speaks loudly for not only the Piemonte Region, but specifically for the Monferrato terroir.
As with the red version of Le Quattro Terre Barbera, the rosé is also made with grapes from four different types of soil at La Meridiana Estate.
A pale rosé colored wine with onion peel highlights. The nose is delicate but intense with fresh fruit and floral notes. On the palate, the wine is dry with medium body, good acidity, and great minerality. The perfect companion for light lunches outside on the patio or even just as an aperitif. Perfect for pasta dishes, fresh vegetables, salads, and all seafoodgrilled fish, ceviche, or even sushi.
- Alcohol Information
La Meridiana Piemonte Rosato DOC Le Quattro Terre
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsChâteau des Bormettes Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
18%Tournon Mathilda Chapoutier Rosé750ml$13.99/ea
$15.99Any 3 Select Wines for $39($18.65/l)
$14.99Any 3 Select Wines for $39($17.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLinton Park Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Langhe Arneis750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Breillan Haut-Médoc750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spirits4th November Terra Alta Petit White Blend750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMilou Rosé750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Ailes d'un Ange Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAltos de Sueño Cava Brut Reserva750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTenuta Curezza Nerosso Salento IGT750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMarco Scolaris Sauvignon Blanc Collio DOC750ml$14.99/ea($5.00/l)