Le Quattro Terre Piemonte Rosato is Tenuta La Meridiana's most recent creation. An iconic rosé made of 100% Barbera grape, this wine speaks loudly for not only the Piemonte Region, but specifically for the Monferrato terroir.
As with the red version of Le Quattro Terre Barbera, the rosé is also made with grapes from four different types of soil at La Meridiana Estate.
A pale rosé colored wine with onion peel highlights. The nose is delicate but intense with fresh fruit and floral notes. On the palate, the wine is dry with medium body, good acidity, and great minerality. The perfect companion for light lunches outside on the patio or even just as an aperitif. Perfect for pasta dishes, fresh vegetables, salads, and all seafoodgrilled fish, ceviche, or even sushi.
La Meridiana Piemonte Rosato DOC Le Quattro Terre
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGreenhook GinsmithsAmerican Dry Gin750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTenuta Curezza Nerosso Salento IGT750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
13%Villa Aurora Langhe Arneis750ml$14.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $52($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMarco Scolaris Sauvignon Blanc Collio DOC750ml$14.99/ea($5.00/l)
- wine&spiritsVeneziano Spritz750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJoel Gott Zinfandel750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Dolcetto D'Alba750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spirits4th November Terra Alta Petit White Blend750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau de la Deidière Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsRosabelle Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsKung Fu Girl Riesling750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)