Rosé lovers rejoice because Damn Good Rosé has arrived!
Made from Pinot Noir grapes grown in the cool-climate vineyards of California's Monterey County, this refreshing rosé is bursting with watermelon, cherry, and candied strawberry flavors complemented by crisp acidity that will keep you coming back for more. It makes a Damn Good addition to any rooftop, patio, or poolside party. Enjoy with the people and food you love from burgers to salads and pizza to take out.
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionMontereyTypeRoséVarietalPinot Noir, Syrah/ShirazVintage2017Alcohol13.5%Grape87% Pinot Noir, 8% Syrah, 2% Chardonnay, 2% Muscat Canelli, 1% Mixed Red
Damn Good Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
15%Damn Good Chardonnay750ml
- wine&spiritsMilagroSilver Tequila750ml$28.99/ea($38.65/l)
- wine&spiritsKung Fu Girl Riesling750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
15%Linton Park Chardonnay750ml
15%Damn Good Pinot Noir750ml
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Cabernet750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
newJean-Luc Colombo Cape Bleue Rosé750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBeringer California Collection White Zinfandel750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Meridiana Piemonte Rosato DOC Le Quattro Terre750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Rosé750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
14%Je M'Appelle Colette Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.59/ea
$13.99Any 3 Select Wines for $36($16.79/l)
$15.99Any 3 Select Wines for $37.98($19.19/l)