Rosé lovers rejoice because Damn Good Rosé has arrived!
Made from Pinot Noir grapes grown in the cool-climate vineyards of California's Monterey County, this refreshing rosé is bursting with watermelon, cherry, and candied strawberry flavors complemented by crisp acidity that will keep you coming back for more. It makes a Damn Good addition to any rooftop, patio, or poolside party. Enjoy with the people and food you love from burgers to salads and pizza to take out.
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionMontereyTypeRoséVarietalPinot Noir, Syrah/ShirazVintage2017Alcohol13.5%Grape87% Pinot Noir, 8% Syrah, 2% Chardonnay, 2% Muscat Canelli, 1% Mixed Red
Damn Good Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Cabernet750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSampietrana 1952 Brindisi DOP Riserva750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMarco Scolaris Pinot Grigio Collio DOC750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
13%Rosabelle Rosé750ml$14.99/eaAny 3 Select Wines for $39($19.99/l)
$15.99Any 3 Select Wines for $39($19.19/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Meridiana Piemonte Rosato DOC Le Quattro Terre750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsInstantané Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence Rosé750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Bon Goût Dry Rosé750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
23%Shock Wave Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $40($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsYes Way Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)