Rosabelle is a dry rosé wine from the Languedoc, South of France. The vineyards are located a few miles from the Mediterranean Sea and are drenched in sunshine.
To create a fresh and fruity rosé with refreshing crispness, the grapes are harvested at night when the temperature is cool. The juice is sent after a gentle pressing to fermentation at low temperature in stainless steel tanks, enhancing the elegant aromatic profile of strawberry and raspberry notes. The wine stays on its fine lees at least two months and is stirred periodically providing a smooth texture and finish. The fresh and vivid fruit flavors on the palate make Rosabelle the perfect aperitif wine or accompaniment to lighter summer fare.
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateLanguedocSub-RegionIGP Pays d'OcTypeRoséVarietalGrenache/Garnacha, Syrah/ShirazVintage2017Alcohol12%Grape90% Grenache, 10% Syrah
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLa Meridiana Piemonte Rosato DOC Le Quattro Terre750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMilou Rosé750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsPinkscape Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
16%Amour Fou de Provenance750ml$10.79/ea
$11.99Any 3 Staff Picks for $30($14.39/l)
15%Villa Aurora Langhe Arneis750ml$13.49/ea
$14.99Any 3 Select Wines for $37.98($17.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Moulinière Bordeaux750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsSaget La Petite Perriere Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Ailes d'un Ange Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCôté Mas Aurore Rosé1L (1000ml)$11.99/ea($11.99/l)