Rosabelle is a dry rosé wine from the Languedoc, South of France. The vineyards are located a few miles from the Mediterranean Sea and are drenched in sunshine.
To create a fresh and fruity rosé with refreshing crispness, the grapes are harvested at night when the temperature is cool. The juice is sent after a gentle pressing to fermentation at low temperature in stainless steel tanks, enhancing the elegant aromatic profile of strawberry and raspberry notes. The wine stays on its fine lees at least two months and is stirred periodically providing a smooth texture and finish. The fresh and vivid fruit flavors on the palate make Rosabelle the perfect aperitif wine or accompaniment to lighter summer fare.
CountryFranceRegion/StateLanguedocSub-RegionIGP Pays d'OcTypeRoséVarietalGrenache/Garnacha, Syrah/ShirazVintage2017Alcohol12%Grape90% Grenache, 10% Syrah
Like That? You'll Love This.
newJean-Luc Colombo Cape Bleue Rosé750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Meridiana Piemonte Rosato DOC Le Quattro Terre750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
20%Damn Good Rosé750ml$13.49/ea
$14.99Any 3 Select Wines for $36($17.99/l)
$15.99Any 3 Select Wines for $37.98($19.19/l)
- wine&spiritsMarco Scolaris Pinot Grigio Collio DOC750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGerard Bertrand Gris Blanc Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Ailes d'un Ange Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSaget La Petite Perriere Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
14%Landhaus Meyer Zweigelt Rosé750ml$12.59/ea
$13.99Any 3 Select Wines for $36($16.79/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Langhe Arneis750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
30%Amour Fou de Provenance750ml$10.79/ea
$11.99Any 6 Select Wines for $49.98($14.39/l)
- wine&spiritsTenuta Curezza Nerosso Salento IGT750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)