Rosabelle is a dry rosé wine from the Languedoc, South of France. The vineyards are located a few miles from the Mediterranean Sea and are drenched in sunshine.
To create a fresh and fruity rosé with refreshing crispness, the grapes are harvested at night when the temperature is cool. The juice is sent after a gentle pressing to fermentation at low temperature in stainless steel tanks, enhancing the elegant aromatic profile of strawberry and raspberry notes. The wine stays on its fine lees at least two months and is stirred periodically providing a smooth texture and finish. The fresh and vivid fruit flavors on the palate make Rosabelle the perfect aperitif wine or accompaniment to lighter summer fare.
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateLanguedocSub-RegionIGP Pays d'OcTypeRoséVarietalGrenache/Garnacha, Syrah/ShirazVintage2017Alcohol12%Grape90% Grenache, 10% Syrah
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsInstantané Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence Rosé750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCôté Mas Aurore Rosé1L (1000ml)$11.99/ea($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSaget La Petite Perriere Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsPinkscape Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMilou Rosé750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBulleitRye Whiskey1.75L (1750ml)$67.99/ea($38.85/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Ailes d'un Ange Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Meridiana Piemonte Rosato DOC Le Quattro Terre750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Moulinière Bordeaux750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Tour D'Arche Bordeaux Supérieur750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)