Château La Menotte is a small family property ideally situated in the middle of the Lalande de Pomerol appellation in Néac. This small winegrowing appellation is bordered by the Pomerol appellation to the south and by the Montagne Saint-Émilion appellation to the east.
Vinified with great care by the Simon family, this wine is Merlot dominant and shows all the richness, fineness, and elegance of this exceptional terroir.
Deeply colored with dark purple tints. An elegant bouquet combining ripe red fruit with oak and licorice flavors. These aromas continue onto the harmonious, smooth, and bold palate, underpinned by well-integrated oak and supple tannins. For optimal expression, open at least one to two hours before serving and serve with red meat dishes. (from the vintner)
CountryFranceRegion/StateBordeauxSub-RegionLalande de PomerolTypeRedVarietalMerlot, Cabernet FrancVintage2014Alcohol13%GrapeMerlot 80%, Cabernet Franc 20%
Château La Menotte Lalande de Pomerol
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Clos Magne Figeac St. Emilion750ml$23.39/ea
- wine&spiritsBernard Chamfort Vacqueyras750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Antinori Toscana Red IGT750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau le Pavillon de Boyrein750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDom. Rothschild (Lafite) Légende Bordeaux Rouge750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Seuil de Mazeyres Pomerol750ml$32.99/ea($43.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Vieille Tour La Rose St. Emilion Grand Cru750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
10%Famille Carlin Sancerre750ml$22.49/ea
- wine&spiritsPaul Jaboulet Aine Crozes-Hermitage Les Jalets750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- WellnessNatural Wet Dog Food, Turkey and Sweet Potato Formula12.5oz$3.49/ea($4.47/lb)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Loumelat Bordeaux Cuvèe J.J. Lesgourgues750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)