In Italy, prosecco is considered the perfect aperitif thanks to its fruity taste that is a pleasure for the palate. This brut style is on the dryer side of the prosecco spectrum, and the grapes are harvested from the historic heart of the prosecco region around the town of Valdobbiadene in Italy's Veneto region.
Straw-yellow with green highlights and thin elegant bubbles. The nose has intense fruity aromas with floral and fresh bread notes. This dry medium-bodied sparkler has good acidity and is very creamy on the palate. Makes a great aperitif or a fine companion to poultry, seafood, and cheese. Best served chilled at 50℉. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryItalyRegion/StateVenetoSub-RegionValdobbiadene DOCTypeSparklingVarietalGewürztraminerAlcohol11.5%GrapeGlera 100%
Nani Rizzi Prosecco Valdobbiadene DOCG Brut
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsPer Ora Prosecco DOC Extra Dry750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Cuvée Luxury Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAltos de Sueño Cava Brut Reserva750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Marca Prosecco DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBartenura Prosecco Brut DOC750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAdami Garbèl Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsJacques Balard Grande Réserve Rosé Brut750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAlthea Prosecco di Valdobbiadene DOC Brut750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)