In Italy, prosecco is considered the perfect aperitif thanks to its fruity taste that is a pleasure for the palate. This brut style is on the dryer side of the prosecco spectrum, and the grapes are harvested from the historic heart of the prosecco region around the town of Valdobbiadene in Italy's Veneto region.
Straw-yellow with green highlights and thin elegant bubbles. The nose has intense fruity aromas with floral and fresh bread notes. This dry medium-bodied sparkler has good acidity and is very creamy on the palate. Makes a great aperitif or a fine companion to poultry, seafood, and cheese. Best served chilled at 50℉. (from the vintner)
CountryItalyRegion/StateVenetoSub-RegionValdobbiadene DOCTypeSparklingVarietalGewürztraminerAlcohol11.5%GrapeGlera 100%
Nani Rizzi Prosecco Valdobbiadene DOCG Brut
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsPer Ora Prosecco DOC Extra Dry750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFontanassa Gavi di Gavi DOCG750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Cuvée Luxury Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAlthea Prosecco di Valdobbiadene DOC Brut750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGabriel Chevalier Mâcon-Lugny "Les Charmes"750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
25%Adami Garbèl Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut750ml$17.99/ea
$19.99Any 2 Select Wines for $30($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine du Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Chenonceaux Sauvignon Blanc750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Marca Prosecco DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)