Chevalier's Pouilly-Fuissé is the result of the blend of different climates from Fuissé, which provides this wine complexity and balance. It is powerful and full-bodied, and it reveals a fresh minerality typical of this region in Burgundy revered for its Chardonnay wines.
This charming and elegant Chardonnay white wine displays a deep golden color with green hints. It boasts a bouquet combining several different types of aromas: mineral notes (flint), almonds and nuts, citrus fruits (lemon, grapefruit, pineapple), and white fruits (peach). On the palate, this wine is powerful, full-bodied and generous with a fine structure supported by natural richness. Delicate and refined, it would make a wonderful accompaniment to fish, seafood, or poultry. (from the vintner)
CountryFranceRegion/StateBurgundySub-RegionPouilly FuisseTypeWhiteVarietalChardonnayVintage2016Alcohol13%GrapeChardonnay 100%
Gabriel Chevalier Pouilly-Fuissé "Vieilles Vignes"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsVins Auvigue Pouilly Fuisse Solutré750ml$30.99/ea($41.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFernand & Laurent Pillot Chassagne Montrachet750ml$59.99/ea($79.99/l)
- wine&spiritsEducated Guess Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsOlivier Leflaive Bourgogne Chardonnay "Les Setilles"750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Pouilly Fuissé750ml$30.99/ea($41.32/l)