A baby Amarone from the Veneto.
Passatempo is made from Valpolicella's indigenous red grape varieties: Corvina, Rondinella, and Corvinone. After harvest some of the grapes are partially dried in a process called appassimento, traditionally used in Amarone and Valpolicella Rippasso to concentrate flavors and depth.
A deep garnet colored red wine with cherry, plum, and raisin aromas. On the palate this balanced red has medium tannins and rich dark cherry and boysenberry notes leading into a long-baked fruit finish. Ideal for strong cheeses, roast lamb, braised short ribs, risotto, and pasta dishes. (from the vintner)
CountryItalyRegion/StateVenetoTypeRedVarietalCorvina, RondinellaVintage2015Alcohol14%GrapeCorvina 50%, Corvinone 10%, Rondinella 30%, Local grapes 10%
Vivaldi Passatempo Rosso Veneto IGT
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Barbera D'Asti750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGosford Reserve Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Mura Organic Nero d'Avola750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBodega Diamandes Perlita Red750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Les Martins Côtes de Bordeaux Rouge750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBodegas Finca Organic Luzon Verde750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
16%Le Bon Goût Crisp White Blend750ml
16%Pearlstone Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz750ml
15%de Alto Amo Rioja750ml$12.99/eaAny 4 Select Wine for $44($17.32/l)
16%San Osvaldo Pinot Grigio DOP750ml
13%Le Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Gamay750ml$14.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $52($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsJacques Balard Blanc de Blancs Brut750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)