There are few dishes more beloved than classic Mac & Cheese. We take this classic comfort food down a decidedly grown-up
path with our rich Gruyere cheese sauce, bits of smoky Berkshire bacon (from heritage-breed pigs), sweetly roasted tomatoes
and cubes of tender butternut squash. Whether you serve it as a side dish or eat as an entrée unto itself, this is a dish
that's guaranteed to please from the first bite to the last.
(Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
Our chef designed this meal for microwaves with DEFROST settings. For an alternative thawing method, please read the Heating Instructions below.
• Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
|1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Thaw in microwave on DEFROST for 5 ½ minutes, rotating half-way through.*
3. Gently shake sealed container to ensure even cooking.
4. Return to microwave and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 minutes (lower watts).
5. Let stand for 1 minute before serving. Enjoy!
*For microwaves without a DEFROST setting, thaw overnight under refrigeration. To ensure quality after defrosting under refrigeration, microwave within 24-hours by following the cooking instructions beginning with step 3. Please consult your microwave’s Owner’s Manual for questions regarding defrosting in your microwave.