This supple risotto is steeped in the rich, earthy spices of Morocco. Grilled chicken breast and tangy, creamy goat cheese (from Vermont Butter & Cheese Creamery) sit atop roasted tomatoes and peppers, silky eggplant and nutty chickpeas — all infused with cumin, cinnamon and black pepper. Crunchy sunflower and pumpkin seeds finish the dish, adding lovely textural contrast.
(Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
• Raised Without Antibiotics
• Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
|1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 4 ½ minutes (1000+ watts) or 5 minutes (lower watts).
3. Before removing film, gently shake container and let stand for 1 minute.
4. Mix well before serving. Enjoy!