This sweet-and-savory teriyaki chicken entrée gets a tropical citrus kick from juicy pineapple chunks.
It's served over brown rice with a beautiful vegetable medley of julienned red and yellow peppers, carrots,
bok choy and snow peas. (Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
More about this Smart & Simple meal:
Please do not freeze.
- Great source of dietary fiber and vitamins A and C
- Good source of iron
- See nutrition panel for more info
• Nutritionist Recommended
• Whole Grains
• Low Fat
• No Hydrogenated Oils
• Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
|1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 1/2 minutes (lower watts).
3. Let stand for 1 minute before serving. Enjoy!