Subtle lemongrass, yellow onion and toasted coconut come together in this rich coconut rice, creating a delicious platform for tender, sweet wild Alaskan halibut fillets. The delicate, barely-there heat of chili-garlic sauce contrasts with the rich flavor, while snow peas keep it bright and refreshing. This Asian-inspired dish strikes a delicious balance between sweet and savory, and it cooks up faster than delivery and healthier than take-out for an ideal lunch or dinner. (Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
SUBTLE HEAT - Learn more.
More about this Smart & Simple meal:
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin C
- Low in cholesterol
- Low in saturated fats
- Rich in iron
Please do not freeze.
• No Hydrogenated Oils
• Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
• Nutritionist Recommended
• 2+ Servings of Vegetables
|1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 1/2 minutes (lower watts).
3. Let stand for 1 minute before serving. Enjoy!