A tasty trio of nutty, toothsome whole-wheat crusts crisped on the grill, ladled it with garlicky tomato sauce
and topped off with creamy mozzarella and Pecorino-Romano cheese. Just heat up in your oven and enjoy, or adorn with your
favorite toppings — from roasted red bell peppers to crumbled sweet Italian sausage. Say goodbye to your
local pizza guy. Once you try this hand-crafted pie, you might not want to go back.
Please note: Contains three individually wrapped pizzas.
• No Hydrogenated Oils
|Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, aluminum foil or
unlined rack in the middle of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Remove outer packaging from frozen pizza and gently
slide pizza off of cardboard circle directly onto preheated
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and
lightly browned and crust is crisp.
- Carefully remove pizza from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes
before slicing or serving.