Fruity Kalamatas olives are nicely complemented by garlicky tomato sauce, creamy, fresh mozzarella,
and grated parmesan — all atop a deliciously thin grilled semolina crust. Perfect with a crisp salad of
baby greens and a glass (or two) of red wine.
Please note: We only use olives without pits on our
pizza, but occasionally a piece of pit may remain behind.
• No Hydrogenated Oils
• Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
|Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, aluminum foil or
unlined rack in the middle of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Remove outer packaging from frozen pizza and gently
slide pizza off of cardboard circle directly onto preheated
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and
lightly browned and crust is crisp.
- Carefully remove pizza from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes
before slicing or serving.