Kids love to play with their food... so let them! These lightly steamed chicken and vegetable dumplings are served with our mellow teriyaki dipping sauce — so kids can get dunk-crazy.
Served with a bright, nutritious side of steamed broccoli florets and whole edamame (in pod), this entrée is simple and satisfying.
More about this Kids Meal:
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- Full serving of vegetables in every meal
- Edamame and broccoli are an excellent source of fiber
- Meal is lean and an excellent source of iron
- See nutrition panel for details
Please do not freeze.
• Nutritionist Recommended
|Microwave Oven: Heating times vary.
1. Remove sleeve.
2. Before cooking peel back film and remove sauce cup.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of water to the container.
4. Place in microwave and heat on high for 1 1/2 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 2 minutes in lower wattage microwave.
5. Let sit for 1 minute before carefully removing plastic film.
6. Shell edamame before eating. Serve with sauce.
We do not recommend cooking this meal in a conventional oven.