KIDS MEALS CHICKEN TERIYAKI DUNK-LINGS
"Chicken & Veggie-Filled Dumplings w/ Broccoli, Whole Edamame and Teriyaki Sauce"
We're sorry! This item is temporarily unavailable.
We're proud to offer New York's widest selections of fresh foods. Unfortunately, this product is temporarily unavailable.
Please check back on your next visit.
Kids love to play with their food... so let them! These lightly steamed chicken and vegetable dumplings are served with our mellow teriyaki dipping sauce — so kids can get dunk-crazy.
Served with a bright, nutritious side of steamed broccoli florets and whole edamame (in pod), this entrée is simple and satisfying.
More about this Kids Meal:
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- Full serving of vegetables in every meal
- Edamame and broccoli are an excellent source of fiber
- Meal is lean and an excellent source of iron
- See nutrition panel for details
Please do not freeze.
|Microwave Oven: Heating times vary.
1. Remove sleeve.
2. Before cooking peel back film and remove sauce cup.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of water to the container.
4. Place in microwave and heat on high for 1 1/2 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 2 minutes in lower wattage microwave.
5. Let sit for 1 minute before carefully removing plastic film.
6. Shell edamame before eating. Serve with sauce.
We do not recommend cooking this meal in a conventional oven.